Innovation Hall - Posters & Showcase
The Brain Innovation Hall is the place to be in order to showcase and discuss your project and/or innovation with the high-level array of stakeholders attending the Brain Innovation Days. The main vein of the event venue, the Innovation Hall will be where the discussion happens outside of plenary presentations — a spot in the space will be vital to ensure you are visible throughout the two days! A call for abstracts is currently open to be part of the two key components of the Innovation Hall:
Are you looking to: Boost your visibility? Broaden your network and meet like-minded people from industry, start-ups, investment, research, health care and patient organisations? Learn from key experts in the brain innovation field?
If yes, we warmly invite you to join us in the Brain Innovation Days Innovation Hall! Abstract submissions closed on 15 May 2023.
- The Abstract Submission process is done via Oxford Abstracts. You will need to create an account or log in via LinkedIn/Google Accounts to begin the process.
- All abstracts submitted must fall under one of the five sub-themes of the 2023 Brain Innovation Days:
- Resilient Brains: The Impact of Political, Societal, and Environmental Factors
- Boosting Brain Health and Preventing Brain Disorders
- What’s New? Innovative devices, substances and medicines for brain disorders
- The Self-Healing Brain: Use it or Lose it
- Towards a Brain Healthy 22nd Century
- Your abstract should be max. 350 words and should include the background, the problem/challenge, the objective, the method, the results/solution, the link with brain innovation and the impact on the brain community (scientists, clinicians, patients, industry and society).
- The presenting author/exhibitor is expected to attend the BID2023 in person and present his/her work. Please note that for the Innovation Showcase and the Poster Presentation an additional fee of 150 EUR will be asked upon acceptance of your abstract for the set up (table, chairs) of the showcase/poster presenation space.
- All accepted abstract presenters must be fully registered and paid participants of the Brain Innovation Days.
- Only one abstract can be submitted per presenter.
Registration for onsite participation is currently open and Early Bird fees are available for all Innovation Hall participants. Selected Innovation Showcasers and Poster Presenters will be informed 1 week before the Early Bird Rate expires in order to give an opportunity for those awaiting decisions to take advantage – but don’t wait long!