Submit your abstract for the Innovation Hall
The Brain Innovation Hall will be the place to be to showcase and discuss your innovation while networking with the various stakeholders in the heart of Brussels.
For both applications, please read more below and apply via the button below. During the application process, you will be asked to select whether you want to present a poster (on poster board) or showcase a tangible innovation (on a high table).
Applications are now closed.
Thank you for your interest – all applicants will be contacted very soon.
Have a question or last minute request? Contact the team via email@example.com
- The presenting author/exhibitor is expected to register and attend the Brain Innovation Days in person and present his/her work.
- Only one abstract can be submitted per presenter.
Please note that for the innovation showcase an additional fee of €100 will be added to the registration fee of the Exhibitor. A high table will be provided in the innovation hall with space for a roll-up or backdrop. Please note that nothing is allowed to be taped on the walls as the building is a protected historical site.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via Oxford abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- After you start submitting your abstract, you can re-enter the submission link at any time to view and edit your abstract until you submit. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email containing the title of your abstract. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail or have any other questions related to the abstract submission, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract submission is open and will close on 31 August 2022.
- Abstract acceptance notifications will be sent in September 2022.
Each poster presenter will be provided with an 1,000 mm (width) x 2,000 mm (height) poster board (poster dimension according to A0-format) and an ample supply of push-pins. The board will be labelled with the preassigned post-it with the title of the poster.
Please note that printing the poster is your responsibility and that all posters should be an A0 format and have a portrait layout in order to fit the poster board (vertical positioning).
Please take into consideration that any charts, diagrams, etc should be enlarged and easily readable on the poster.
- Please note that you will be provided a high table and chair. If you need any additional materials (e.g. screen, extra chairs, etc.) you may bring these yourself or order at an additional cost through the venue – please contact the Brain Innovation Days team to let us know your needs as soon as possible: email@example.com
- Tables will be preassigned for each innovation showcase by the title of the submission.
We encourage all successful applicants to register soon.